My reading slump continues. Hopefully, I can read more this year than I did last year. That will be a huge win for me.
My challenge for 2023 is 52 books.
- When Women Were Dragons by Kelly Barnhill
- My Heart Is a Chainsaw by Stephen Graham Jones
- Lucky Girl by M. Rickert
- The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (re-read)
- The Hole by Hiroko Oyamada
- Bones & All by Camille DeAngelis
- The Whispering Dead by Darcy Coates
Fiction: 11 | Non-Fiction: 1 | Total: 12
Last updated: 9/26/2023